Sunday, November 8, 2009

NEW and IMPROVED!!!!!

Beginning tomorrow, November 9, I am going to start following a schedule for my blog. We are halfway through the college and NFL football seasons, NBA has tipped off, and college basketball is just about underway too. Translation? There is way too much happening for me to cover everything every day. :-)

Mondays & Tuesdays will be all the football from the previous weekend. I find I am too busy watching and focusing on Saturdays and Sundays to be effective in writing.
Wednesdays & Fridays will be college basketball, leaving Thursdays for NBA.

Now there is one catch to this. Cool? Can we make a deal?
If something crosses my mind or, of course, if there is some gossip I do reserve the right to cover more than your regularly scheduled programming. OK?

On that note, I am going to look at today's games, watch the Eagles fly high tonight, and get ready for a Bronco beatdown tomorrow night.

Stay tuned... and more than ever, thanks for following!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment